Simple and understandable trading strategies can be as affective as the complicated and sophisticated ones. For example, 1-2-3 or a-b-c pattern is applicable for turbo options. It works great: even if you buy a contract with expiration of 1 minute, you can earn the same amount as in an hour or a day. Indeed, in binary options, unlike forex or other types of exchanges, profit does not depend on the number of points by the price. That is why turbo options are as profitable as long-term trading.
Making a lot of money in seconds is very tempting, however you need a reliable strategy otherwise you will end with a loss.
Read more trading tips and advice from the Pocket Option Broker, then device your strategy and test it the free demo account before you start trading real money.
What you need to know about turbo contracts?
Let’s start with the obvious statement: turbo options are significantly different from medium and long term trading. The technical analysis in made for shorter timeframes and traders have to make decisions in the instant. It is very profitable and very risky way to trade. To minimize your risks, we recommend following the basic rules:
- Stick to your trading system. Trading on lower timeframes a lot of false signals. Do not panic and be safe. If even one parameter is not consistent with your strategy, you do not buy a contract.
- Use the Martingale principle. Divide your money so you can enter the transaction at least 10 times. Try to offset the loss from the previous transaction with the next one.
- Do not trade if you are sick, tired or upset. Working with turbo options requires maximum concentration and quick decision-making.
- Follow your trading schedule. Take breaks in trading, otherwise, due to fatigue; you will not be able to recognize a false signal.
- Keep your trading diary. It disciplines and allows you to understand your strategy better.
One-two-three Strategy for Turbo Options
In order to use the One-Two-Three system in your trading, you will need a candlestick chart and the Bollinger Bands. Fortunately, the Pocket Option terminal has both of the above tools.
Place a CALL under the following conditions:
- The timeframe is equal to one minute;
- A clear trend is visible on the chart (the Bollinger is directed up or down, and the channel itself should be wide);
- The presence of three candles in a row in one direction.
So, place a CALL contract when the Bollinger Bands are going up and the last three candles are colored green.
In turn, place a PUT contract when the Bollinger Bands are going down, and the last three candles are colored red.
The expiration period is the time of formation of one candle, 60 sec.
As you can see, the One-Two-Three strategy is extremely easy. However, it requires time, skill and discipline. Many of those who try it fail, but the techniques and guidelines described above can help you create a profitable strategy. With enough practice and consistent performance evaluation, you can greatly improve your chances of beating the odds.