The trading platform Pocket Option launched in 2017. Since then it gained trust and popularity among traders all over the world. The platform offers many services free and boasts many friendly features including $10 min deposit; a step equals $1, and a demo account. The platform is licensed by the IFMRRC and its maximum profit on the contract reaches 96%.
Recently, the company developed and launched its mobile application. Many traders like to monitor and do trading on the go. That is why they like to use an app for smartphones Pocket Option Trading Platform. You can download it too.
Download the app from the official store App Store and Google Play
How login into Pocket Option Broker
As soon as you install and launch the app on your device, you will be asked to register a trading account.
If you already have an account as a trader, you can click on the button “Login” and fill in your email and password.
Now, you will have to deposit some money on your trading account and start trading. You can also watch a demo to learn more about the functions of the terminal.
The functionality of the Pocket Option Broker
You will be amazed by sleek user-friendly intuitive design with the graphs and indicators. You will be able to grasp the information on the current market situation at once and make more informed decisions.
Let’s discuss the main functions of the terminal:
- Three types of graphs include candlestick, linear and bar. To switch between the graphs, click on the corresponding icon on the right side of the screen.
- The choice of trading instruments. Menu at the top of the screen, next to the balance. You will find currency, crypto currency, raw materials and stocks.
- Time frame selection. The button is located next to the types of graphs. You can set any time interval from a second to an hour.
- Look at the menu in the upper left corner:
- Top up balance;
- Submit a request to the withdrawal of funds;
- Take advantage of current offers;
- Analyze the transactions history;
- Use your settings;
- Install additional applications from Pocket Option;
- Contact tech support.
Unfortunately, one thing is missing. You will not find any market indicators here because the mobile terminal, unlike the web version, does not display them. Perhaps developers will add this feature later.
In general, the Pocket Option Broker application may become an indispensable assistant for the traders on the go. They can use it to monitor the market and trade on their mobile devices. The mobile app has sufficient functionality to support trading anytime and anywhere.